So where do I start?
1) First of all, you should register if you haven't already.
2) Once you have registered, fill out your profile! You can do this by clicking "Manage My Profile" in the left-hand toolbar. Be sure to upload a picture and pick a juicy screenname so that others can see who you are!
3) Familiarize yourself with the Global Forums. This will be your main playground to interact and practice the Womanly Arts and in a community. Read through all of the "stickies" (the posts at the top of each forum) with information and guidelines on how to use each forum.
4) Check out the Womanly Arts Audio Archive to listen to recordings of Mama Gena taking an in-depth look at each Art, with homework assignments to help you master each one.
5) Then, when you are ready, head to the Brags forum and post a brag! Not sure how to do that? Check out the Tutorial Videos forum, which is always at the top of the site for easy reference.
6) Join a group! Find the group nearest to your geographic location and join it to connect with SGs in your area. We have started out with a limited number of groups for areas where we already know there is a high density of Sister Goddesses. We know there are more of you out there, so those of you with 12 or more Sistergoddess.com members in your area can request to form your own group! Check out the Find a Group page to learn more.
7) Meet our featured Sister Goddess Blogger. Our blogger is a graduate of the Mastery Program or Creation Course, so they will be sharing the ways in which they incorporate the Womanly Arts into her daily life.
8) Finally, check out the other forums available in the Global Forums - like Behind Your Boa, Brag of the Month, and Sister Goddess Classifieds. And if you have questions at any time, click here to contact Datamatrix Emily.