Sistergoddess.com is huge!! Where do I start?
1) First of all, you should register if you haven't already.
2) Once you have registered, fill out your profile! You can do this by clicking "Manage My Profile" in the left-hand toolbar. Be sure to upload a picture and pick a juicy screenname so that others can see who you are!
3) Familiarize yourself with the Global Forums. This will be our main playground to interact and practice the Womanly Arts and Tools in a community. Read through all of the "stickies" with information and guidelines about each forum.
4) Listen to Mama Gena's audio recording of the Living the Arts Interview. You can also check out the Womanly Arts Audio Archive to listen to recordings of Mama Gena taking an in-depth look at each Art, with homework assignments to help you master each one.
5) Then, when you are ready, head to the Brags forum and post a brag! Tutorial videos will be posted in the next few days to let you know how to squeeze every drop of fun out of the site. Until then, have patience navigating this new site and learning this new software!
6) Join a group! Find the group nearest to your geographic location and join it to connect with SGs in your area. We have started out with a limited number of groups for areas where we already know there is a high density of Sister Goddesses. We know there are more of you out there, so those of you with 12 or more Sistergoddess.com members in your area can request to form your own group! Check out the Find a Group page to learn more.
7) Meet our six featured Sister Goddess Bloggers. These women are all graduates of the Mastery Program or Inner Circle, so they will be sharing the ways in which they incorporate the Arts and Tools into their daily lives.
8) Finally, check out the Networking area to familiarize yourself with posting a resume and how to submit a job opening. We'll post Tutorial videos on all this in the next few days, but in the meantime, play around the site and have fun connecting with Sister Goddesses from all over the world!